Burt Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Ar. on a chev. gu. betw. three buglehorns sa. stringed of the second, as many crosses crosslet fitchee or. Crest—A buglehorn as in the arms.
2) (Maiden Earleigh, co. Berks). Ar. on a chev. betw. three buglehorns sa. stringed gu. as many crosses crosslet of the field.
3) (Tullacke, Fun. Ent. Ire., 1622). Ar. a fesse sa.
4) or Birt (Candell-Marsh, co. Devon). Ar. on a chev. gu. betw. three buglehorns stringed sa. as many crosses crosslet fitchee of the field.
5) (co. Bucks, Agnes, dau. and heir of Tuomas Burte, of Shabington, to. William Tipping, of Merton, co. Oxford, Visit. Oxford). Ar. two. chev. gobonee az. and or.
6) or Burt – Ar. three bars az. Crest—A demi leopard guard. supporting an anchor ppr.
7) (Fun. Ent. Ire., 1616). Ar. a fess sa.
8) Az. a birt fish ppr.
9) Ar. two chev. paly of six or and az. (another, az. and or).
10) (Devonshire). Ar. on a chev. gu. betw. three buglehorns stringed sa. three crosses crosslet fitchee of the first. Crest—A dexter arm fesseways embowed issuing out of a cloud in the sinister and holding a garland of laurel all ppr.