Chandler Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Which coat of arms or "family crest" is mine?
Choose the design you like best, just your ancestors did when they painted these symbols on the shields they carried into battle and displayed in their homes. These coats of arms are real, historical works of art/culture dating back as far as 1100AD. Most of these designs were compiled and documented by genealogists and heraldists in large books published in the nineteenth century. These arms were owned by individuals who bore your surname, and were passed down through the generations from father to son, earning the monicker "family crest".
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (London). Ar. two bendlets sa. betw. five pellets in saltire. Crest—A bull's head sa. attired ar.
2) (London). Chequy ar. and gu. on a bend sa. three lions pass. or.
3) or Chaundler - Az. a chev. ar. betw. three mascles or.
4) Boston (Etats-Unis) - D'or à la fasce engrelée de gueules acc de trois trèfles de sable Supports deux lions au naturel
5) France - Sceau de Barthelemy C. XVe s (Comm. de E. Salomon) - Parti au 1 de gueules au lion d'argent armé et lampassé du champ tenant de ses pattes une chandelle du second au 2 d'argent à la fasce d'azur acc de trois merlettes de sable Cimier le lion issant
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Chandler Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Chandler Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.