1) (co. Warwick, confirmed in the pedigree of Carew, as the arms of Clopton, Sir George Carew, Lord Clopton, and Earl of Totness, m. Joyce, dau. and heir of William Clopton, Esq., of Clopton, who d. 34 Elizabeth, 1591, the sixth in descent from John Cocksfield, who assumed the name of Clopton, temp. Henry VII., being fourth in descent from Sir Walter de Cocksfield, called the Marshal Knight, who purchased the Manor of Clopton from James Clopton, 4 Edward I., 1275. Visit. Warwick). Per pale or and gu. a cross pattee counterchanged.
2) (cos. Bedford and Hereford). (Lord Mayor of London, 1441). Gu. a fesse erm. betw. six mascles or.
3) (Clopton, co. Suffolk, 1586). Sa. a bend erm. betw. two cotises dancettee or. Crest—A wolf's head per pale or and az.
4) (co. Somerset). Ar. a chev. betw. three eagles displ. az. a mullet or.
5) (co. Warwick). (Lord Mayor of London, 1491). Paly of six (another, four) or and az. over all a lion ramp. counterchanged.
6) Az. a bend ar. cottised indented or.
7) Gu. a bend or, betw. six pears erect of the second, leaved vert.
8) (or Clotton) Ar. two bars gu. fretty or.
9) Or, a chev. az.
10) Gu. a fesse betw. six pears or.
11) (London). Per pale or and gu.
12) (Radbrooke, co. Gloucester). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, gu. a bend or, betw. six pears erect ppr.; 2nd and 3rd, quarterly, per fesse dancettee gu. and or, in the first quarter a lion pass. ar.