1) Az. on a fesse engr. erm. betw. three eagles displ. or, as many birds vert. Crest—An eagle displ. or.
2) Or, eight shields in orle sa. Crest—A dexter hand issuing from a cloud in the dexter stretching towards a serpent, his head erect, all ppr.
3) Gu. on a bend ar. three shields sa. Crest—An arm in armour embowed ppr. holding a fleur-de-lis or.
4) (Abram Hall, co. Lancaster). Ar. on a bend gu. three roses of the field barbed vert seeded or. Crest—A Cornish chough sa. beaked and legged gu.
5) (Alderford, co. Norfolk). Ar. a heron rising az. on a chief indented of the second three estoiles or.
6) (Winchester). Gu. a saltire erm. betw. four fleurs- de-lis or. Crest—A fleur-de-lis or, the stem wrapped about with a snake vert, the head issuing from the middle of the fleur-de-lis.
7) (Crooke Hall, near Chorley, co. Lancaster, of whom was Samuel Crooke, Esq., Sheriff 1717). Ar. on a bend gu. three roses of the first.
8) Az. a fesse engr. erm. betw. three eagles displ. or.
9) Az. a bend or, betw. six fleurs-de-lis ar.
10) Az. on a fesse engr. betw. three eagles displ. ar. as many martlets sa.
11) (co. Worcester). Fusilly or and gu. a chief az.