See glossary for symbol meaning.
Daniels Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Variations of this name: Daniell, Daniel, Danyell, De Anyers.We have several coat of arms design(s) for the name Daniels. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Daniels Family Gift Ideas
Don’t like ordering online? Order by phone 1-408-983-2800
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Daniels Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Daniels Family Gift Ideas
Browse Daniels family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More daniels Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) Daniell - or Danyell, or De Anyers (Over Tabley, Daresbury, &c., co. Chester, of Norman origin). Ar. a pale fusily sa. Crest—A unicorn's head couped ar. attired gold. Motto—Nec timeo nec sperno.
2) Daniel - (W. T. S. Daniel, Q.C., Judge of County Courts). Paly of six sa. and erm. a lion ramp. ar. Crest—A dexter naked arm erect, enfiled with a ducal coronet and holding a short sword. Motto—Sub lege libertas.
3) Daniel - (quartered by Amhurst, of Didlington Hall, co. Norfolk). Per saltire ar. and or, in fess two lions ramp. gu. in chief and in base a dexter arm couped at the elbow habited of the third cuffed az., the hand ppr. holding a cross crosslet fitchee also of the third.
4) Daniel - (Auburn, co. Westmeath). Arms same as last. Crest—In front of a trefoil, slipped, vert, a dexter arm fessways, couped, vested gu. cuffed az. the hand ppr. holding a cross crosslet fitchee erect also gu. Motto—Toujours pret.
5) Daniel - or Danyell (Bescoak, co. York, 1676). (Clifton and Rostherne, co. Chester). (Little Berkhampsted, co. Herts). (Aldridge Lodge, co. Stafford). (co. Wilts). (Scotland). Ar. a pale fusily sa. Crest—A unicorn's head couped ar. attired or.
6) Daniell - (Chester, Suffolk, and Wells). Same Arms. Crest—A tiger pass. reguard. ar.
7) Daniell - (Theydon Grove, near Epping, co. Essex; James le Geyt Daniell, Esq.). Same Arms, quartering ar. a wolf statant reguard. sa. Crest—A wolf, as in the arms.
8) Daniell - (Wigan, co. Lancaster, 1664, descended from Daniell, of Over Tabley, co. Chester). Same Arms. Crest—A unicorn’s head erased ar. armed or.
9) Daniell - (co. Suffolk). Same Arms, a border sa.
10) Daniell - (co. Chester). Ar. two lozenges in pale sa.
11) Daniell - (Cheshire). Sa. two flaunches ar.
12) Daniell - (Cheshire). Ar. two flaunches indented sa.
13) Daniell - (Truro, co. Cornwall). Per fesse erm. and sa. in chief two mascles of the last, in base, a panther pass, of the first. Crest—On two oak branches vert, fructed or, meeting saltireways in base, a pelican erm. vulning herself ppr.
14) Daniell - (Trelissick, co. Cornwall). Per fesse erm. and sa. in chief two lozenges of the last, in base a talbot pass. or. Crest—A pelican encircled with two branches of laurel, all ppr.
15) Daniell - (co. Durham). Gu. a bend and bordure engr. or.
16) Daniell - (co. Gloucester). Paly of six sa. and erm. a lion ramp. ar.
17) Daniell - Same Arms. Crest—A cubit arm erect, holding in the hand ppr. a sword, encircling the arm a ducal coronet or.
18) Daniell - (Beswick, co. York). Gu. on a cross or, five eagles displ. sa.
19) Daniell - Gu. a cross betw. four eagles displ. ar. armed az.
20) Daniell - (co. York). Or, (another ar.) a pale wavy sa. betw. eight cinquefoils gu.
21) Daniell - (co. York). Ar. a pale engr. sa.
22) Daniell - (temp. Edward II). Ar. a bend gu.
23) Daniell - Ar. a tiger pass. sa.
24) Daniell - (Tideswell, co. Derby: a co-heiress m. Meverell). Az. a, bend betw. six escallops or.
25) Daniell - Gu. a lion ramp. within an orle of eight fleurs-de-lis ar.
26) Daniell - (quartered by Sir John Pulteney, Lord Mayor of London, d. 1349, son of Adam Neale, alias de Pulteney, of Weston, co. Sussex. Visit. Leicester, 1619). Quarterly, gu. and or, in the first quarter a lion pass. ar.
27) Daniell - Az. on a bend or, three martlets sa.
28) Daniell - Gu. a bend and bordure engr. and in chief a martlet or, for diff.
29) Daniell - (Fun. Ent. of William Daniell or O’Donnell, Archbishop of Tuam, d. 11 July, 1628). Sa. two lions ramp. combatant, supporting a dexter hand couped at the wrist all ar., betw. three estoiles or.
30) Daniell - (confirmed to Robert Daniell, Esq. of NewForest, co. Westmeath). Ar. a pale fusily sa. in the dexter chief point a crescent gu. Crest—A unicorn's head erased ar. armed and crined or, charged with a crescent gu. Motto—Pro fide et patria.
31) Daniell - (Daresbury, co. Chester). Ar. a pale fusillee sa. Crest—A unicorn's head couped ar.
32) Daniels - (St. Austins, near Lymington, co. Hants). Per fesse erm. and sa. in chief two mascles of the second, in base an heraldic tiger ar. Crest—A pelican vulning herself ar. betw. two branches of oak ppr.
33) Danyell - Ar. on a bend sa. three escallops of the first.
34) Danyell - or Daniell - Per fesse az. and erm. a fesse counterchanged in chief three lions ramp. or.