Davers Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Rougham, co. Suffolk, bart., extinct 1806). Ar. on a bend gu. three martlets or. Crest—A jay ppr. in the bill an annulet or. Another Crest—A talbot pass. ar.
2) (co. Suffolk). Gu. on a chev. betw. three leopards’ heads or, as many mullets of the field.
3) (Fun. Ent. of Sir William Davers, Knt., d. in Dublin 11 April, 1615). Gu. a chev. betw. three mullets of six points or.
4) (co. Warwick). Ar. on a bend vert three martlets or.
5) (co. Wilts). Ar. on a bend gu. three martlets or.
6) Gu. bezantee, a canton erm.