Dewy Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Stratfield, co. Norfolk). Sa. on a fesse ar. betw. three dragons’ heads erased or, as many cinquefoils ol the field.
2) Gu. a fretty or, a chief erm.
3) (Kent). Gu. a chev. ar. betw. nine plates, five and four.
4) (Bucks). Sa. on a fess betw. three dragons’ heads erased or, langued gu. as many cinquefoils of the field. Crest—A dragon’s head betw. two dragons’ wings expanded sa. on each a cinquefoil or.
5) (East Grinstead, co. Sussex; confirmed as a quartering: to John Rocoe, gent., of Lewes, same co., by Segar, Garter, 1614). Erm. a lion pass. gu. betw. three fleurs-de-lis az.