1) (Stratfield, co. Norfolk). Sa. on a fesse ar. betw. three dragons’ heads erased or, as many cinquefoils ol the field.
2) Gu. a fretty or, a chief erm.
3) (Kent). Gu. a chev. ar. betw. nine plates, five and four.
4) (Bucks). Sa. on a fess betw. three dragons' heads erased or, langued gu. as many cinquefoils of the field. Crest—A dragon's head betw. two dragons’ wings expanded sa. on each a cinquefoil or.
5) (East Grinstead, co. Sussex; confirmed as a quartering: to John Rocoe, gent., of Lewes, same co., by Segar, Garter, 1614). Erm. a lion pass. gu. betw. three fleurs-de-lis az.