Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Baron Dormer). (Lee Grange, co. Bucks, bart., extinct 1726, descended from Peter Dormer, younger brother of Sir William Dormer, ancestor of the Lords Dormer). Az. ten billets, four, three, two, and one, or, on a chief of the second a demi lion ramp. issuant sa. Crest—A falconer’s right-hand glove fessewise ar. thereon perched a falcon, wings inverted also ar. belled and beaked or. Supporters—Two falcons, wings inverted ar. legged and beaked or, belled gu. Motto—Cio che Dio vuole io voglio.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1541). Same Arms, &c., a crescent for diff.
3) (Ascot, co. Bucks). Same Arms and Crest. Another Crest—A fox pass. ppr. betw. two wings endorsed ar.
4) (Wing, co. Rutland). Az. ten billets or, four, three, two, and one, on a chief of the second three martlets of the first.
5) (West Wycomb). Az. six billets or, three, two, and one, on a chief of the last three martlets sa.
6) (New Ross and Camlin, co. Wexford. Reg. Ped. Ulster’s Office, temp. Charles I.). Az. ten billets, four, three, two, and one or, on a chief of the second a lion ramp, of the first.
7) (Reg. Ulster’s Office). Same Arms, field gu.