Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Hartham House, Wilts, bart.). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. a saltire ar., for Dockett; 2nd and 3rd, gu. a fesse ar. betw. three sheldrakes ppr., for Jackson. The present bart. also quarters 1st, Goldstone, az. on a fesse or, betw. three saltires ar. an annulet sa.; 2nd, Duckett, as before; 3rd, Alderburg, gu. a lion ramp. ar.; 4th, Windesore, gu. a saltire ar. betw. twelve cross crosslets or; 5th, Lancaster, ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the last a lion pass. or; 6th, Redman, gu. three cushions erm. two and one, tasselled or; 7th, Bellingham, ar. three horns sa. stringed gu.; 8th, Burnishead, ar. three bendlets gu. on a chief of the last a lion ramp. of the first; 9th, Baskerville, ar. a chev. gu. betw. three hurts; 10th, Skynner, sa. a chev. or, betw. three griffins’ heads erased ar.; 11th, Bingham, az. a bend cotised betw. six crosses pattee or, quartering erm. a lion ramp. gu. crowned or. Crests—1st, Duckett: Out of a ducal coronet or, a plume of five ostrich feathers, one, two, and three; Another Crest--A garb of lavender vert flowered az. banded or; 2nd, Jackson: A sheldrake, as in the arms, on the breast a saltire gu. Motto—Je veux le droit. Supporters— Two parrots vert.
2) (co. Devon). Sa. (another, gu.) semee of martlets or.
3) (Grayrigghall, co. Westmoreland). Gu. a saltire ar. betw. twelve crosses crosslet or.
4) (co. Westmoreland). Sa. a saltire ar.
5) (Hartham House, co. Wilts). Same Arms. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a plume of five ostrich feathers. Motto—Je veux le droit.
6) (Duckett s Grove, co. Carlow). Same Arms, a crescent for diff. Mottoes—Spectemur agendo; and Je veux le droit.
7) Same Arms. Crest—A cockatrice displ. ppr.
8) (Steeple-Morden, co. Cambridge). Sa. an orle of martlets or.
9) (co. Devon). Sa. a cross betw. four martlets or.
10) (Lord Mayor of London, 1572). Sa. a saltire ar.
11) (London and co. Wilts). Same Arms. Crest—A garb of lavender vert flowered az. banded or, a crescent for diff. on the arms and crest.
12) Quarterly, ar. and sa. a bend gu.