See glossary for symbol meaning.
Duckett Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Variations of this name: Ducket.We have several coat of arms design(s) for the name Duckett. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Duckett Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Duckett Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Duckett Family Gift Ideas
Browse Duckett family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More duckett Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Hartham House, Wilts, bart.). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. a saltire ar., for Dockett; 2nd and 3rd, gu. a fesse ar. betw. three sheldrakes ppr., for Jackson. The present bart. also quarters 1st, Goldstone, az. on a fesse or, betw. three saltires ar. an annulet sa.; 2nd, Duckett, as before; 3rd, Alderburg, gu. a lion ramp. ar.; 4th, Windesore, gu. a saltire ar. betw. twelve cross crosslets or; 5th, Lancaster, ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the last a lion pass. or; 6th, Redman, gu. three cushions erm. two and one, tasselled or; 7th, Bellingham, ar. three horns sa. stringed gu.; 8th, Burnishead, ar. three bendlets gu. on a chief of the last a lion ramp. of the first; 9th, Baskerville, ar. a chev. gu. betw. three hurts; 10th, Skynner, sa. a chev. or, betw. three griffins’ heads erased ar.; 11th, Bingham, az. a bend cotised betw. six crosses pattee or, quartering erm. a lion ramp. gu. crowned or. Crests—1st, Duckett: Out of a ducal coronet or, a plume of five ostrich feathers, one, two, and three; Another Crest--A garb of lavender vert flowered az. banded or; 2nd, Jackson: A sheldrake, as in the arms, on the breast a saltire gu. Motto—Je veux le droit. Supporters— Two parrots vert.
2) (co. Devon). Sa. (another, gu.) semee of martlets or.
3) (Grayrigghall, co. Westmoreland). Gu. a saltire ar. betw. twelve crosses crosslet or.
4) (co. Westmoreland). Sa. a saltire ar.
5) (Hartham House, co. Wilts). Same Arms. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a plume of five ostrich feathers. Motto—Je veux le droit.
6) (Duckett s Grove, co. Carlow). Same Arms, a crescent for diff. Mottoes—Spectemur agendo; and Je veux le droit.
7) Same Arms. Crest—A cockatrice displ. ppr.
8) (Steeple-Morden, co. Cambridge). Sa. an orle of martlets or.
9) (co. Devon). Sa. a cross betw. four martlets or.
10) (Lord Mayor of London, 1572). Sa. a saltire ar.
11) (London and co. Wilts). Same Arms. Crest—A garb of lavender vert flowered az. banded or, a crescent for diff. on the arms and crest.
12) Quarterly, ar. and sa. a bend gu.