Duckett Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Duckett Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Hartham House, Wilts, bart.). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, sa. a saltire ar., for Dockett; 2nd and 3rd, gu. a fesse ar. betw. three sheldrakes ppr., for Jackson. The present bart. also quarters 1st, Goldstone, az. on a fesse or, betw. three saltires ar. an annulet sa.; 2nd, Duckett, as before; 3rd, Alderburg, gu. a lion ramp. ar.; 4th, Windesore, gu. a saltire ar. betw. twelve cross crosslets or; 5th, Lancaster, ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the last a lion pass. or; 6th, Redman, gu. three cushions erm. two and one, tasselled or; 7th, Bellingham, ar. three horns sa. stringed gu.; 8th, Burnishead, ar. three bendlets gu. on a chief of the last a lion ramp. of the first; 9th, Baskerville, ar. a chev. gu. betw. three hurts; 10th, Skynner, sa. a chev. or, betw. three griffins’ heads erased ar.; 11th, Bingham, az. a bend cotised betw. six crosses pattee or, quartering erm. a lion ramp. gu. crowned or. Crests—1st, Duckett: Out of a ducal coronet or, a plume of five ostrich feathers, one, two, and three; Another Crest–A garb of lavender vert flowered az. banded or; 2nd, Jackson: A sheldrake, as in the arms, on the breast a saltire gu. Motto—Je veux le droit. Supporters— Two parrots vert.
2) (co. Devon). Sa. (another, gu.) semee of martlets or.
3) (Grayrigghall, co. Westmoreland). Gu. a saltire ar. betw. twelve crosses crosslet or.
4) (co. Westmoreland). Sa. a saltire ar.
5) (Hartham House, co. Wilts). Same Arms. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet a plume of five ostrich feathers. Motto—Je veux le droit.
6) (Duckett s Grove, co. Carlow). Same Arms, a crescent for diff. Mottoes—Spectemur agendo; and Je veux le droit.
7) Same Arms. Crest—A cockatrice displ. ppr.
8) (Steeple-Morden, co. Cambridge). Sa. an orle of martlets or.
9) (co. Devon). Sa. a cross betw. four martlets or.
10) (Lord Mayor of London, 1572). Sa. a saltire ar.
11) (London and co. Wilts). Same Arms. Crest—A garb of lavender vert flowered az. banded or, a crescent for diff. on the arms and crest.
12) Quarterly, ar. and sa. a bend gu.