1) (co. Chester). Az. three crescents betw. seven crosses crosslets ar. three, one, two, and one.
2) (co. Essex). Or, on a cross gu. five fleurs-de-lis of the field.
3) (co. Norfolk). Az. semee of crosslets or, five (another, three) crescents ar.
4) (in the Hall of University College, Oxon; William of Durham, the founder. Visit. 1574). Or, a fleur-de-lis az. each leaf charged with a mullet of the first.
5) (Grange, co. Forfar). Motto—Ultra fert animus. Or, on a fesse az. three mullets ar. and in base a crescent gu. Crest—Two dolphins haurient addorsed ppr.
6) (Ardownie, co. Forfar). Motto—Ulterius. Or, on a fess engr. az. three mullets ar. in base a crescent gu. Crest—A dolphin naiant ppr.
7) (Largo, co. Fife, 1672). Motto—Victoria non proeda. Or, a crescent gu. on a chief az. three mullets ar. Crest—A dolphin naiant ppr.
8) (Largo, 1792; the heiress m., 1822, Dundas, of Arniston). Mottoes—Above the crest: Victoria non proeda; below the arms: Per mare per terras. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. a crescent gu. on a chief az. three mullets of the field, for Durham; 2nd, erm. on a saltire gu. betw. two palm branches ppr. five mascles or, for Calderwood; 3rd, ar. an orle gu. in chief three martlets sa., for Rutherford. Crest—On a baron’s coronet a dolphin hauriant ppr. Supporters—Two horses ar. saddled and bridled gu.
9) (Sir P. C. Henderson Durham, K.C.B.). Mottoes, as the last. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. a crescent gu. on a chiet az. three mullets of the field, in collar point a mullet of the third; 2nd and 3rd, Rutherford, as above. Crest—A dolphin naiant ppr. Supporters—Dexter, a sailor holding in his exterior hand a French tricolor flag, lowered and surmounted by a British red flag, inscribed “Guadaloupe” all ppr.; sinister, a horse reguard. ar. holding in his mouth a French tricolor flag, the staff broken all ppr.
10) (Edinburgh, 1680, now Durham-Weir, of Boghead, co. Linlithgow). Motto—Augeor dum progredior. Or, a crescent gu. on a chief az. three mullets ar. over all a bendlet engr. of the second. Crest—An increscent gu.
11) (Duntarvie, co. Forfar). Motto—Vive Deo. Or, on a fess az. betw. two crescents, the upper one inverted gu. three mullets ar. Crest—A hand pulling a thistle ppr.
12) Gu. three lozenges in fesse erm.
13) Gu. four lozenges in fesse erm. within a bordure engr. ar.