Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) or Everet or Everatt – Gu. three bears’ heads couped ar. Crest—An arm in armour couped, holding a spear, resting the elbow on a chapeau all ppr.
2) (Biddesdon House, co. Wilts). Gu. a chev. paly of eight or and az. betw. three mullets ar. Crest—A griffin’s head erased sa. collared gemel of three pieces, the middle or, the others ar.
3) (Heytesbury and Upton Lovell, co. Wilts). Same Arms, a bordure wavy of the second. Crest—A griffin’s head sa. erased gu. charged with three barrulets, that in the middle ar. the other two or, over all a pallet wavy erm. Motto—Festina lente.
4) Or, four chevronels gu.
5) or Everit – Ar. a fesse betw. three estoiles gu. Crest—A demi lady holding in the dexter hand a balance and scales, equally poised ppr.
6) (F. W. E. Everitt, Esq., of Lincoln’s Inn, co. Middlesex). Per chev. ar. and gu. two chevronels betw. three escarbuncles counterchanged. Crest—A gryphon segreant or, winged vaire of the last and gu. supporting a tilting spear erect ppr.
7) (Knowle Hall, Birmingham, co. Warwick; George Allen Evkritt, Esq., J.P., Knt. of the Orders of Leopold and of Hanover, son of Allen Everitt, Esq., of Edgbaston). Gu. a chev. paly of eight or and az. betw. three mullets ar. Crest—A griffin’s head erased ppr. the neck encircled gemelle of three pieces ar. Motto—Festina lente.