See glossary for symbol meaning.
Finch Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Finch Family Gift Ideas
Don’t like ordering online? Order by phone 1-408-983-2800
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Finch Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Finch Family Gift Ideas
Browse Finch family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More finch Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) Finch-Hatton - (Earl of Winchilsea and Nottingham). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, az. a chev. betw. three garbs or, for Hatton; 2nd and 3rd, ar. a. chev. betw. three grifllns pass. wings endorsed sa., for Finch. Crest—A pegasus courant ar. winged, maned, and hoofed or, ducally gorgeg of the last. Supporters—Dexter, a pegasus ar. wings, mane, and hoofs or, ducally gorged of the last; sinister, a griffin wings endorsed sa. ducally gorged or. Mottoes—Nil conscire sibi; and, Virtus tutissima cassis.
2) (Earl of Aylesford). Ar. a chev. betw. three griffins pass. sa. Crest—A griffin pass. sa. Supporters—Dexter, a griffin sa. ducally gorged or; sinister, a lion or, ducally gorged az. Motto—Aperto vivere voto.
3) (Lord Finch of Fordwich; created 1640, extinct 1660). Quarterly of 6, 1st, Finch, ar. a chev. betw. three griffins pass. sa.; 2nd, sa. a fesse betw. three pelicans vulning themselves or; 3rd, az. three eagles displ. in bend betw. two bendlets ar.; 4th, gu. a fesse chequy ar. and sa. betw. six crosses pattee fitchee ar.; 5th, gu. two bars erm.; 6th, or, two bendlets gu. Crest—A griffin, as in the arms. Supporters—Dexter, a pegasus ar. ducally gorged, wings down, the wings and collar or; sinister, a griffin sa. ducally gorged or, the wings down.
4) Ar. a chev. betw. three griffins segreant sa.
5) (Redheath, co. Herts). Ar. a fesse betw. three griffins pass sa. Crest—A griffin pass. sa. Motto—Nil conscire sibi.
6) (Ireland; Sir Theophilus Finch, knighted by the Earl of Essex, Lord Lieutenant, 30 July, 1599). Ar. a chev. engr. betw. three griffins pass. sa.; quartering, 1st, lozengy ar. and az.; 2nd, sa. three martlets ar.; and 3rd, ar. a saltire engr. betw. four martlets sa.
7) (certified by Preston, Ulster, 17 July, 1645, to Henry Finch, of St. John’s Parish, Dublin). Paly of six ar. and gu. on a chev. sa. three crescents of the first.
8) (Tullamore Park, co. Tipperary). Ar. a chev. az. betw. three griffins pass. gu. Crest—A griffin pass. az. Motto—Bono vince malum.
9) (Wynne-Finch, of Voelas, co. Denbigh). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. a chev. betw. three griffins pass, sa., for Finch; 2nd and 3rd, gu. a lion ramp. ar., for Wynne. Crests—1st, Finch: A griffin pass, sa.; 2nd, Wynne: A lion ramp. ar. armed and langued gu. holding in the dexter paw a rose gu. slipped ppr. seeded or, barbed and leaved vert.