1) (Norwich). Az. on a chev. betw. three flint stones ar. two lions combatant gu.
2) (Professer, St. Andrew’s, Scotland). Vert a chev. betw. three flintstones ar. Crest—An estoile. Motto—Sine macula.
3) Sa. a chev. ar. betw. three crescents erm. Crest—A lion’s gamb erect sa. holding a branch of laurel ppr.
4) (the late Sir Charles William Flint, Knt.). Per chev. gu. and az. in chief two demi lions ramp. couped, in base a key paleways or. Crest—A flint ppr. thereon an estoile or.
5) (granted by Clifford). Vert three flintstones ar.
6) Vert three leopards’ faces ar.
7) Sa. a lion ramp. or, a bordure engr. of the last.
8) Sa. on a chev. engr. ar. betw. three crescents or, each charged with a mullet of the first, two lions combatant of the field.