Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (cos. Hants and Dorset, 1609). Ar. a cross counter-compony sa. and or, betw. four trefoils slipped of the second. Crest—A horse’s head ar. crined gu. gorged with two bars compony or and sa.
2) (cos. Dorset and Stafford). Ar. a saltire betw. four trefoils slipped sa.
3) (co. Hants). Gu. a saltire chequy or and of the first, betw. four crosses crosslet fitchee ar. Crest—A cross crosslet fitchee ar. betw. two wings expanded chequy or and gu.
4) (Somerford-Keynes, co. Wilts). Gu. a saltire compony counter-compony or and az. betw four crosses crosslet fitchee ar. Crest—A cross crosslet ar. betw. two dragons’ wings chequy or and az.
5) (Reg. Ulster’s Office). Or, a rose az. barbed vert.