1) (Quernmore, co. Lancaster). Gu. a lion ramp. ar. ducally crowned, and a bordure nebulee or, on a canton of the last an eagle displ. with two heads sa. Crest—A demi lion ar. gorged with a wreath of oak ppr. holding betw. the paws an escutcheon gu. charged with a buglehorn or. Motto—Diligentia et honore.
2) (Wyreside, co. Lancaster). Gu. a lion ramp. ar. ducally crowned, and a bordure dovetail or, on a canton of the last a cross pattee fitchee of the field. Crest—A demi lion ar. gorged with a collar dovetail gu. holding betw. the paws an escutcheon or, charged with a cross pattee fitchee also gu.
3) Same Arms. Crest—A dexter hand holding up a swan's head and neck erased ppr.
4) Az. three griffins' heads erased or.
5) Quarterly, 1st and 4th, az. three wolves’ heads erased or; 2nd and 3rd (ancient coat), gu. a lion ramp. ar. ducally crowned or, a bordure engr. of the last.
6) (Garnett-Orme). (Tarn House, Skipton in Craven, West Riding co. York; exemplified to George Robinson, Esq., of Tara House, Lieut.-Col. commanding 9th batt. West. Riding Volunteers, Senior District Registrar of the Supreme Court of Justice, and Senior Registrar of the County Court, co. York, and to Mary Hester, his wife, and to their issue upon their assuming, by royal licence, dated 6 March, 1882, the surnamea of Garnett-Orme, in lieu of that of Robinson, and the arms of Orme and Garnett quarterly. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, Orme, az. an eagle displ. or, in chief three battle axes of the last; 2nd and 3rd, Garnett, gu. a lion ramp. ar. within a bordure invected or, over all a bend erm. charged with three covered cups az. Crests—Orme, in front of a battle axe in bend surmounted by a tilling spear in bend sinister ppr. a dolphin naiant ar.; Garnett, a dexter arm erect ppr. grasping two sea lions’ heads erased respectant and saltirewise ar. Mottoes—Deus refugiuin nostrum, Orme; Diligentia et honore, Garnett.