Gateford Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Salop). Sa. a bend betw. six goats climant ar.
2) Sa. three goats pass. ar.
3) Gu. three goats’ heads erased or. Crest—A demi antelope ppr. collared or.
4) Sa. three goats, salient, ar.
5) (Cheshire, England) Sa. a bend, betw. six goats ar.
6) Gu. three goats' heads, erased, or.
7) Erm. three goats' heads, erased, gu.
Origin, Meaning, Family History and Gateford Coat of Arms and Family Crest
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Gateford Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.