Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Authingham, co. Norfolk). (Reg. Ulster’s Office). Az. three crosses tau or.
2) Ar. three pilgrims’ staves in pale gu. Crest—A Roman fasces ppr.
3) Az. five crosses patonce or.
4) Ar. on a cross az. five crescents of the first, on a chief of the second three bezants.
5) (Sir George Grymes, knighted at Dublin Castle by Sir George Carey, Lord Deputy, 1603). Gu. a sword ar. pommel and hilt or, surmounting a battle axe of the last, headed of the second in saltire, on a chief of the second three escallops of the last. Crest—A griffin’s head erased sa. semee of escallops or.
6) or Grymelles – Or, on a cross gu. five mullets of six points pierced of the field.