1) (Racton, co. Sussex, of Welsh extraction; Frances Catherine, only dau. of Sir Charles Gunter Nicholl, K.B., m. William Legge, second Earl of Dartmouth). Sa. three dexter gauntlets ar. Crest—A stag’s head couped per pale gu. and sa. the attires counterchanged.
2) (co. Brecon). Sa. a chev. betw. three gauntlets, fingers clenched or. Crest—A stag’s head per pale gu. and sa.
3) (Chichester and Emley, co. Sussex). Sa. three gauntlets ar. within a bordure or. Crest—A stag’s head erased per pale sa. and gu. attired or.
4) (Milton, co. Wilts, Geoffrey Gunter, of Milton, temp. Henry VIII. Visit. Berks 1664). Sa. three dexter gauntlets ar. Crest—An antelope's head erased per pale or and sa.
5) (Kintbury, co. Berks, Ferdinando Center, of Kintbury, b. 1606, grandson of John Gunter, of Kintbury, 3rd son of Geofrey Gunter, of Milton. Visit. Berks 1664). Same Arms and Crest. A mullet for diff.