Halyburton Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (that Ilk, co. Berwick). Or, on a bend az. three mascles of the first.
2) (Lord Dirleton; ended in co-heiresses in the 16th century). Motto—Watch weel. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, as the last; 2nd, or, three bars gu., for Cameron; 3rd., ar. a bend gu., for Vaux. Crest—A Moor’s head ppr. banded ar. Supporters—Two naked Moors ppr. banded head and middle with ar.
3) (Pitcur, co. Forfar). Motto—Watch weel. Or, on a bend az. betw. three boars’ heads erased sa. as many lozenges of the first. Crest—A negro’s head and neck in profile couped at the shoulders and armed with a helmet ppr. Supporters—Two cats ppr.
4) (Egliscairnie, co. Haddington). Motto—Majores sequor. Or, on a bend wavy az. three lozenges of the first. Crest—A boar’s head couped and erect ppr.
5) (Newmains, co. Roxburgh). Motto—Watch weel. Or, on a bend az. three mascles and in the sinister canton a buckle of the first. Crest—A stag at gaze ppr.
6) (cadet of Egliscairnie, 1672). Motto—Majores sequor. Or, on a bend the upper side waved and the under side engr. az. three lozenges of the first. Crest—A boar’s head couped and erect ppr.