Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (co. Gloucester). Gu. a fesse chequy or and az. a bordure ar.
2) (Henllys, co. Anglesey, a.d. 1460, previously settled in co. Lancaster). Gu. on a fesse or, betw. a mullet in chief and an escallop in base ar. three martlets az. Crest—A wivern vert in bullrushes ppr. Motto—A Deo et rege.
3) (London; descended from co. Stafford, and of Norwood, co. Middlesex). Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three cinquefoils az. Crest—A wolf's head erased sa.
4) (Wolverhampton, co. Stafford). Ar. on a chev. gu. betw. three cinquefoils az. as many bezants. Crest—A wolf's head ar.
5) (Blechingly, co. Surrey; granted 6 Aug. 1662, to Rev. William Hampton, Rector of that place). Gu. a fesse chequy ar. and sa. a bordure or. Crest—A demi eagle displ. or.
6) (Wales). Gu. a fesse ar. and label of five points of the second.
7) (Archbishop of Armagh. Fun. Ent. of Christopher Hampton, Lord Primate of all Ireland, d. 3 Jan. 1624). Gu. a fess erm. in chief a label of five points or.
8) Ar. a chev. componee az. and purp. betw. three martlets gu. Crest—A greyhound sejant holding in his mouth a hare.
9) (quartered by Drake, of Ashe and Otterton; John Drake of the latter, temp. Henry V., to. Christian, dau. and co-heir of John Billet, by Alice, his wife, dau. and co-heir of Warren Hampton. Visit. Devon, 1620). Gu. on a fess ar. two mullets sa.
10) (Norwood, co. Middlesex; Robert Hampton, Esq., grandson of Francis Hampton, Esq., co. Stafford. Visit. Middlesex, 1663). Ar. a chev. gu. betw. three cinquefoils az. Crest—A tiger's head erased ar.
11) Per fesse gu. and or, three cinquefoils counterchanged.
12) Ar. a fesse chequy or and az. betw. six martlets gu.
13) Per fesse gu. and ar. three roses counterchanged barbed and seeded vert and or.
14) (Lord Mayor of London, 1472). Gu. a fesse componee or and ae. a bordure ar.
15) Gu. a fesse ar.
16) Gu. on a fesse ar. a mullet sa.