Hardwick Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Hardwick Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) or Hardwicke – (Hardwick, co. Derby). Ar. a saltire engr. az. on a chief of the second three cinquefoils (another, roses) of the first. Crest—On a mount vert a stag courant ppr. gorged with a chaplet of roses ar.
2) (William Hardwick, Esq., of Diamond Hall, Bridgenorth, co. Salop). Same Arms, a crescent for diff. Crest—On a mount vert a stag courant gorged with a chaplet of roses all ppr. a crescent for diff. Motto—Cavendo tutus.
3) (Lindley, co. Leicester, 3 Henry VIII.). (Sheffield). Gu. a saltire engr. betw. four mullets or, quartering Langham, of Gopsall.
4) Gu. a saltire engr. betw. four mullets pierced ar.
5) (Tytherington, co. Gloucester, 2nd son of John Lloyd Davies, Esq., of Blaendyffyn, co. Cardigan, by Elizabeth Bldett, his wife, only child of Thomas Bluett Habdwicre, Esq., of Tytherington). Ar. a saltire nebulee az. betw. two spear heads sa. imbrued in fesse on a chief of the second three roses of the field seeded and barbed vert. Crest—A stag ppr. supporting with the dexter forepaw a scaling ladder sa. Motto—Cervus non servus.
6) Ar. a saltire engr. az. on a chief of the second three cinquefoils of the first. Crest—An ostrich’s feather enfiled with a ducal coronet all ppr.