1) (Archbishop of Canterbury, 1750). Gu. three lucies haurient ar. betw. nine crosses crosslet or.
2) (Lethendy, co. Perth). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, gu. on a bend ar. a rose betw. two lions ramp. of the field; 2nd and 3rd, az. a chev. or.
3) (Carsewell). Gu. on a fesse ar. a rose betw. two lions ramp. of the first.
4) Az. semee of crosslets, three herrings ar. Crest—A boar's head couped in fesse, pierced through the snout with four arrows ppr.
5) (Gilmerton, co. Edinburgh). Gu. on a bend ar. a rose betw. two lions pass. of the field.
6) or Herringham - (co. Dorset; quartered, through Williams, by Thomas C. H. D'Oyley, of the E.I.C.S.) (Winterbourne, Herrington). Gu. three herrings haurient in fesse ar.
7) Gu. on a bend ar. a cinquefoil betw. two lions pass. of the field.
8) Az. six herrings hauriant ppr. three, two, and one.
9) (Owsley-Minor, co. Warwick, temp. Henry VII.). (Island of Jamaica). Vert on a bend ar. a cinquefoil betw. two lions pass. guard.