Herring Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Herring Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Archbishop of Canterbury, 1750). Gu. three lucies haurient ar. betw. nine crosses crosslet or.
2) (Lethendy, co. Perth). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, gu. on a bend ar. a rose betw. two lions ramp. of the field; 2nd and 3rd, az. a chev. or.
3) (Carsewell). Gu. on a fesse ar. a rose betw. two lions ramp. of the first.
4) Az. semee of crosslets, three herrings ar. Crest—A boar’s head couped in fesse, pierced through the snout with four arrows ppr.
5) (Gilmerton, co. Edinburgh). Gu. on a bend ar. a rose betw. two lions pass. of the field.
6) or Herringham – (co. Dorset; quartered, through Williams, by Thomas C. H. D’Oyley, of the E.I.C.S.) (Winterbourne, Herrington). Gu. three herrings haurient in fesse ar.
7) Gu. on a bend ar. a cinquefoil betw. two lions pass. of the field.
8) Az. six herrings hauriant ppr. three, two, and one.
9) (Owsley-Minor, co. Warwick, temp. Henry VII.). (Island of Jamaica). Vert on a bend ar. a cinquefoil betw. two lions pass. guard.