1) Az. three harts' heads cabossed or. Crest—A lion's paw resting upon a shield.
2) (or Hugforde, or Hukeford) (co. Gloucester, temp. Edward I.). Or, an eagle displ. sa.
3) (or Huggeford) Vert on a chev. or, betw. three bulls' heads cabossed of the second as many mullets pierced gu.
4) Gu. three bucks' heads cabossed ar.
5) (Dicklestone, alias Dixton, co. Gloucester, Wollas Hall, co. Worcester, and co. Warwick; confirmed to John Hugford, of Henwood, seventh in descent from Robert Hugford, of Edmondscott). Vert on a chev. betw. three bucks’ heads cabossed or, as many mullets gu. Crest—A stag’s head or, gorged with a chaplet of laurel vert.