Hugford Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Az. three harts’ heads cabossed or. Crest—A lion’s paw resting upon a shield.
2) (or Hugforde, or Hukeford) (co. Gloucester, temp. Edward I.). Or, an eagle displ. sa.
3) (or Huggeford) Vert on a chev. or, betw. three bulls’ heads cabossed of the second as many mullets pierced gu.
4) Gu. three bucks’ heads cabossed ar.
5) (Dicklestone, alias Dixton, co. Gloucester, Wollas Hall, co. Worcester, and co. Warwick; confirmed to John Hugford, of Henwood, seventh in descent from Robert Hugford, of Edmondscott). Vert on a chev. betw. three bucks’ heads cabossed or, as many mullets gu. Crest—A stag’s head or, gorged with a chaplet of laurel vert.