Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Glasgow, 1864). Ar. a fess wavy vert betw. three anchors sa. Crest—A ship under sail ppr. Motto—Ad littora tendit.
2) (Croy, co. Dumbarton, 1865). Ar. a fess wavy az. betw. three anchors sa. Crest and Motto, as the last.
3) (Glasgow, 1869). Ar. a fess wavy vert betw. three anchors sa. a bordure of the second. Crest and Motto, as the last.
4) (granted to John Jameson, Esq., of Windfield, co. Galway, eldest son of James Jameson, Esq., of Windfield, and Mont Rose, co. Dublin, and grandson of John Jameson, Esq., Sheriff and Clerk of co. Clackmannan). Az. a saltire or, cantoned in chief and flanks by Roman galleys ppr. and a buglehorn in base of the second. Crest—A Roman galley ppr. the sail gu. charged with a lion pass. guard. or. Motto—Sine metu.
5) (Scotland). Az. a saltire or, cantoned with four ships under sail ar.
6) Ar. two arrows in saltire, points in chief az. cantoned with four cinquefoils of the last. Crest—An antelope trippant or, horned gu.