See glossary for symbol meaning.
Kinloch Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Kinloch Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Kinloch Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Kinloch Family Gift Ideas
Browse Kinloch family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More kinloch Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (that Ilk, and Nevay, co. Forfar, bart.). Az. A boar's head erased betw. three mascles or. Crest—A young eagle perching and looking up to the sun in its splendour ppr. Motto—Hon degener.
2) (Aberbothrie, co. Forfar, 1672). Az. a boar’s head erased betw. three mascles or. Same Crest and Motto as the last.
3) (Gourdie, co. Forfar). Az. on a chev. betw. three mascles a boar's head erased of the field, in chief a fleur-de-lis of the second. Crest—An eagle soaring aloft ppr. Motto—Yet higher.
4) (Kilrie, co. Forfar, 1764). Az. on a chev. ar. a mullet gu. betw. two mascles in chief of the second and a boar's head erased in base or. Crest—An eagle reguard. wings endorsed sa. armed gu. looking at the sun ppr. Motto—Altius tendo.
5) (Kinloch, co. Perth, bart., 1873). Quarterly, 1st, az. a boar’s head erased betw. three mascles or, a crescent of the second in chief for diff., for Kinloch; 2nd, gu. a chev. embattled betw. three crescents ar., for Oliphant; 3rd, per fess ar. and sa. a chev. betw. three cinquefoils counterchanged, for Balneaves; 4th, counter-quartercd, 1st, gu. a broken spear and a standard saltireways ar. the last charged with a cross of the field and fringed or, 2nd, az. a cat saliant ar., 3rd, ar. on a saltire sa. nine mascles of the first, a bordure az., 4th, or, three bars wavy gu. each charged with an escallop of the field, all for Smith. Crest—A young eagle perched, looking up to the son in his splendour all ppr. Motto—Non degener.
6) (Gilmerton, co. Edinburgh, bart., 1686; as recorded 1829). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, az. a boar’s head erased betw. three mascles or; 2nd and 3rd, ar. a fess betw. a boar’s head erased in chief and two mullets in base az., for Rochead. Crest—An eagle rising ppr. Motto—Altius tendo.