Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (or Kirkby). (Hawthorn, co. Durham, and Kirkby Thore, co. Westmoreland). Ar. on a fesse vert three crescents or. Crest—An anchor gu. entwined with a serpent vert.
2) (or Kirkby). Same Arms. Crest—A flaming heart gu. betw. two branches of palm in orle vert.
3) (co. Keat). Az. six lions ramp. ar. three, two, and one, on a canton or, a mullet gu.
4) (Meopthams-Bank, Tunbridge, co. Kent, Sheriff of London, 1816-17). Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the second a lion's head erased or. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet per pale or and ar. an elephant's head gu. eared of the second, tusked of the first.
5) (granted to Richard Charles Kirby, Esq., C.B., of Blandford Square, co. Middlesex). Ar. a chief embattled gu. over all a bend sa. charged with three greyhounds' heads erased of the first. Crest—A dexter arm embowed in armour grasping a scymitar, and in front thereof a chaplet of roses all ppr. Motto—Firm.
6) Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the second a cross moline of the first. Crest—On a chapeau purp. turned up erm. a cross moline ar. within a circular wreath of tha last and gu.
7) (London). Ar. on a fesse vert three crosses formée.
8) (co. Nottingham, temp. Elizabeth). Ar. two bars and a canton gu.
9) Az. a lion ramp. or, on a canton ar. a mullet gu.
10) Gu. three crosses crosslet or.
11) Ar. a cross within a bordure engr. sa.
12) Ar. on a fesse gu. three crosses crosslet or.