Kirkeby Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Derby). Ar. on a fesse vert three crescents or.
2) (co. Lincoln). Gu. a fesse betw. two chev. erm.
3) Ar. on a chev. betw. three martlets gu. five lozenges erm. a bordure engr. vert.
4) Sa. a lion ramp. supporting a garb ar.
5) Ar. a chev. az. betw. three cocks gu.
6) Sa. two lions pass. in pale or.
Origin, Meaning, Family History and Kirkeby Coat of Arms and Family Crest
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Kirkeby Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.