See glossary for symbol meaning.
Kirkby Family Coat of Armsseveral coat of arms design(s) for the name Kirkby. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Each of the designs above is a variation of the family crest for this name. We have a visual glossary of coat of arms symbols which you can use to explore the meaning of the various design elements and colors which make up each coat of arms.
Kirkby Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Kirkby Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Kirkby Family Gift IdeasBrowse Kirkby family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More kirkby Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Kirkby, co. York; William Kirkeby, whose dau., Joan, m. Henry Ludyngton, father of Nicholas Ludyngton, citizen of London. Visit. London, 1568). (Kirkby, co. Lancaster, 1664). (Kirkby Hall, co. Lincoln). Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the last a cross patonce or.
2) (Uprawcliffe, co. Lancaster, 1567). Same Arms, a crescent for diff.
3) (Stainbridge, co. Hants). Per pale ar. and gu. on a chief sa. a lion pass. or.
4) (co. Leicester). Per pale gu. and sa. a lion ramp. ar.
5) (co. Leicester). Ar. a cross betw. two annulets vert.
6) (co. Kent; Sir John Kirkby, Knt., temp. Henry IV.; his dau. and heir, Alice, m. Thomas Stoner, Esq., of Stoner, co. Oxford. Visit. Oxon, 1566). Az. six lions ramp. or, on a canton of the last a mullet gu.
7(Kirkby-in-Ashfield, co. Nottingham). Az. a fesse betw. two chev. erm.
8(quartered by Mitford through Wharton. Visit. Durham, 1613). Ar. two bars gu. on a canton of the second a cross flory of the first.