1) (Viscount Melbourne, extinct 1853). Motto—Virtute et fide. Sa. on a fesse erminois betw. three cinquefoils ar. two mullets of the field. Crest—A demi lion ramp. gu. holding betw. the paws a mullet sa. Supporters—Two lions gu. collared and chained or, on each collar two mullets sa.
2) (late Burges, of Burville, co. Berks, bart.). Motto—Levius fit patientia. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, per pale wavy ar. and erminois a chev. betw. three lambs pass. sa., for Lamb; 2nd, per fesse ar. and erm. a fesse lozengy or and az. in chief three maacles of the last, a. bordure of the fourth bezantee, in a dester canton gu. a bend of the first charged with the taton of Knight-marshal, for Burges; 3rd, az. a fleur-de-lis or, betw. three crescents in chief and three mullets in base ar., for Montolieu. Crests—1st: A lamb pass. sa. charged on the body with a bezant, threon a trefoil slipped vert, for Lamb; 2nd: A camel's head ppr. bezantee, erased gu., for Burges. Supporters—Two eagles ppr.
3) (Warren Maude Lamb, Esq., of Newcastle-on-Tyne). Motto—Palma non sine pulvere. Gu. on a fesse betw. three cinquefoils ar. two mullets of the field. Crest—A paschal lamb ppr.
4) (Barham, co. Suffolk; granted 3 July, 1559). Sa. a fesse or, betw. three cinquefoils erm. charged with a lion pass. gu. betw. two mullets of the field. Crest—A demi lion gu. collared or, holding in the dexter paw a mullet sa.
5) (Kennington, co. Kent). Same Arms and Crest, without the lion on the fesse.
6) (Colston, co. Wilts). Sa. on a fesse or, betw. three cinqnefoils erm. two mullets of the field. Crest—On a mount vert a lamb ar.
7) (Rye, co. Sussex). Same Arms, the cinquefoils ar.
8) Az. on a fesse wavy or, betw. two lions ramp. in chief ar. and a paschal lamb in base ppr. three crosses pattée. Crest—On a mount vert a gate surmounted of a paschal lamb, the staff of the banner entwined with laurel all ppr.
9) Ar. a chev. engr. gu. betw. three paschal lambs pass. sa. Crest—A lion ramp.
10) Az. (another, gu.) three paschal lambs pass. ar. the banners charged with a cross gu.
11) Sa. on a fesse betw. three cinquefoils erminois two mullets vert. Crest—A demi lion ramp. erminois, holding in the dexter paw a mullet vert.
12) Sa. on a fesse or, betw. three cinquefoils erm. a lion pass. betw. two mullets of the first.
13) (West Denton, co. Northumberland). Motto—Palma non sine pulvere. Sa. on a fesse erm. betw. three cinquefoils ar. two mullets of the field. Crest—A paschal lamb ppr.
14) (Audouin-Lamb; exemplified to George Audouin-Lamb, Esq., of East Hill, co. Wicklow, on his assuming, by royal licence, 1801, the additional surname of Lamb, by the desire of his uncle, Hall Lamb, Esq., of Dublin). Motto—Chassé pour foi. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. on a pale or, four bendlets sa., for Audouin; 2nd and 3rd, gu. three holy lambs pass. ar. each bearing a banner of the second charged with a cross gu., for Lamb. Crest—A stag’s head erased ppr.