Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Basing, co. Hants. Visit. 1634. The heiress, Susanna. only child of Richard Love, Esq., of Basing, m. Francis Beckford, Esq.; her son and heir, Francis Love Beckford, s. to the estates). Ar. three bars gu. in chief as many lions' heads erased of the last. Crest—On a cross formée fitchée gu. a bird ar.
2) (Norton and Goudhurst, co. Hants, and co. Oxford). Vert a lion ramp. ar. charged on the shoulder with a cross pattée gu. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a cross formée gu. thereon a bird ar.
3) (Sevenoaks, co. Kent). Az. a tiger pass. or. Crest—A demi buck.
4) (Kirksted, co. Norfolk; granted 10 Dec. 1663). Vert an heraldic tiger pass, or, mane and tuft of the tail ar. Crest—An heraldic tiger’s head erased vert, maned ar.
5) (Aynho, co. Northampton; Edward Love, second son of Giles Love. Captain of Dover Castle; his dau. Elizabeth, m. Simon Perrote, of Oxford. Visit. Oxon, 1574). Vert a lion ramp. reguard. or. Crest—A demi greyhound ramp. ar. collared and lined sa. end of line coiled.
6) (Broughton, co. Oxford; Giles Love, second son of Edward Love, of Aynho. Visit. Oxon, 1574). (co. Suffolk; Rev. Edward M. Love, A.M., Rector of Somerleyton). Vert a lion ramp. or, charged on the breast with a cross pattée gu. Same Crest.
7) Az. a lion ramp. ar. Crest—A hand holding an annulet ppr.
8) (quartered by Alchorne. Visit. Kent, 1619). Vert a lion ramp. guard. ar. Crest—On a chapeau gu. turned up erm. a lion pass. ar.
9) Or, on a chev. betw. three lions’ heads erased gu. as many bezants.