Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (co. Essex). Az. three fleurs-de-lis or.
2) (co. Leicester). Barry of six dancettée or and az.
3) (co. Norfolk, and Cheston, co. Suffolk). Per pale ar. and sa. an eagle displ. with two necks counterchanged, gorged with a ducal coronet or (another, crowned). Crest—A squirrel ppr.
4) Sa. guttée de sang, on a chief ar. three greyhounds’ heads erased sa. collared or.
5) Per pale or and sa. an eagle displ. with two heads counterchanged, gorged with a ducal coronet of the first.
6) (Williamscote, co. Oxford). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, per pale ar. and sa. an eagle displ. with two heads counterchanged, armed, membered, and ducally gorged or; 2nd and 3rd, erm. on a chief indented sa. three escallops ar. Crest—An eagle displ. with two heads, as in the arms. Motto—Cum prima luce.