Loveday Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Essex). Az. three fleurs-de-lis or.
2) (co. Leicester). Barry of six dancettée or and az.
3) (co. Norfolk, and Cheston, co. Suffolk). Per pale ar. and sa. an eagle displ. with two necks counterchanged, gorged with a ducal coronet or (another, crowned). Crest—A squirrel ppr.
4) Sa. guttée de sang, on a chief ar. three greyhounds’ heads erased sa. collared or.
5) Per pale or and sa. an eagle displ. with two heads counterchanged, gorged with a ducal coronet of the first.
6) (Williamscote, co. Oxford). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, per pale ar. and sa. an eagle displ. with two heads counterchanged, armed, membered, and ducally gorged or; 2nd and 3rd, erm. on a chief indented sa. three escallops ar. Crest—An eagle displ. with two heads, as in the arms. Motto—Cum prima luce.