Milborne Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Milborne Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Derby, Dunmow and Markes, co. Essex, Tylington, co. Hereford, and co. Stafford). Gu. a chev. betw. three escallops ar.
2) (Lord Mayor of London, 1521). Sa. on a bend betw. two leopards’ faces or, three crosses formée of the field, on a chief of the second as many escallops of the first.
3) (London). Sa. two leopards’ faces in bend ar. betw. three crosses formée az. on a chief or, as many escallops gu.
4) (Alderman of London, 1535; Founder of the Almshouses in Crutched Friars). (Suffolk). Sa. on a bend betw. two leopards’ faces or, three crosses pattée sa. on a chief ar. as many escallops of the field.
5) Per pale or and gu. a fesse betw. three leopards’ faces all counterchanged.
6) Ar. a crescent sa. a bordure of the last.
7) (Armathwaite Castle, co. Cumberland). Sa. a chev. betw. three escallops ar. Crest—A griffin’s head erased.
8) Per pale or and gu. a fesse betw. three leopards’ faces all counterchanged.
9) (co. Lancaster). Quarterly, or and gu. in the 1st and 4th quarters a crescent sa. Crest—A bear’s head erased sa. muzzled or.
10) Quarterly, or and gu. a fesse betw. three leopards’ faces all counterchanged.
11) Az. a fret erm.
12) Ar. a fer-de-moline sa.
13) Ar. a cross moline pierced gu.
14) Az. two shin bones in saltire ar.
15) Ar. a cross moline pierced quatrefoil-like sa.
16) Gu. a chev. erm. betw. three escallops ar.