Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Akham, co. York). Az. two bars gemelle ar.in chief three lions’ heads erased of the last (another, or). Crest—A savage’s head in profile, looking upright ppr.
2) (co. York). Ar. (another, erm.) three saltires engr. sa. two and one.
3) Az. three lions heads erased in fesse betw. two bars gemelles ar.; another,
4) Az. a fesse erm. betw. three leopards’ faces per pale or and ar.
5) Erm. three saltires engr. ermines.
6) Barry of eight ar. and az. on a chief of the second three lions’ heads erased of the first.
7) Sa. three saltires engr. ar.