1) Ar. three bars gu. over all a bend engr. sa.
2) (Adwell. co. Oxford; granted 1755). Ar. on a cher, engr. az. betw. three wells ppr. as many cinquefoils of the field. Crest—An Italian greyhound ppr. collared, dovetailed or, charged on the shoulder with a cinquefoil ar.
3) Azure three plates or on each an ermine spot sable. Crest: A cross crosslet fitchy azure. (Source: Crozier).
4) Azure three roundels or on each an ermine spot sable. Crest: A cross crosslet fitchy azure. (Source: Matthews).
5) Azure three bezants each charged with an ermine spot sable. (Source: EAA).
6) Ermine on a fess argent three fusils purpure. Crest: A savage with bludgeon and "1500". (Source: Bolton's American Armory).