Newhall Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Newhall Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Ar. three bars gu. over all a bend engr. sa.
2) (Adwell. co. Oxford; granted 1755). Ar. on a cher, engr. az. betw. three wells ppr. as many cinquefoils of the field. Crest—An Italian greyhound ppr. collared, dovetailed or, charged on the shoulder with a cinquefoil ar.
3) Azure three plates or on each an ermine spot sable. Crest: A cross crosslet fitchy azure. (Source: Crozier).
4) Azure three roundels or on each an ermine spot sable. Crest: A cross crosslet fitchy azure. (Source: Matthews).
5) Azure three bezants each charged with an ermine spot sable. (Source: EAA).
6) Ermine on a fess argent three fusils purpure. Crest: A savage with bludgeon and “1500”. (Source: Bolton’s American Armory).