Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Nicolson and Laaswade, co. Edinburgh, bart., 1629). Or, three falcons’ heads erased gu. beaked ar. Crest—A demi lion ramp. or. Supporters—Two eagles or, armed gu. Motto—Generositate.
2) (Clunie, afterwards Kemnay, co. Aberdeen, and Glenbervie, co. Kincardine, bart., 1700). Or, three eagles’ heads erased gu. Crest—A lion’s head erased or. Motto, as the last.
3) (Carnock and Tillicoultry, bart., 1637). Or, a lion’s head betw. thrco falcons’ heads erased gu. a border of the last.
4) (Carnock, paternally Stewart, 1807). Or, three hawks’ heads erased gu. a bordure az. Crest—A lion's head erased gu. Supporters—Two eagles reguard. ppr. wings endorsed and inverted. Motto—Nil sistere contra.
5) (Cockburnspath, co. Berwick). Gu. a lion's head erased betw. three hawks’ heads erased or, a bordure engr. of the last.
6) (cos. Kent, Lancaster, and Middlesex). Or, a fesse wavy az. betw. four lions’ gambs issuing out of each corner of the escutcheon gu. on a chief of the second a vessel of the first betw. two bezants. Crest—A lion's gamb embowed gu. holding an anchor or.
7) (London, 1588). Erm. on a pale sa. three martlets or (another, ar.). Crest—On a mount vert a leopard sejant ar. spotted sa. pierced through the breast with a lance ppr. the wound guttee de sang.