See glossary for symbol meaning.
Oliphant Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Oliphant Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Oliphant Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Oliphant Family Gift Ideas
Browse Oliphant family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More oliphant Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Lord. Oliphant, Scotland). Gu. three crescents ar. Crest—A unicorn’s head couped ar. maned and homed or. Supporters—Two elephants ppr. Motto—Tout pourvoir.
2) (Gask, co. Perth; understood to have been representative of the family on the death of the eleventh lord; the last of this branch d. 1847, and the present Kington-Oliphant, of Gask, is his heir of line). As Lord Oliphant, with a crescent or, in fess for diff.
3) (Condie, co. Perth). Gu. three crescents ar. within a bordure counter-componee of the second and first. Crest—A falcon volant ppr. Motto—Altiora peto.
4) (Bachiltoun, co. Perth). Gu. a chev. betw. three crescents ar. Crest—A crescent or. Motto—What was, may be.
5) (Clashbainy, co. Perth). Same Arms, with the chev. crenellee. Crest—The sun in his glory ppr. Motto—Hinc illuminabimur.
6) (Culquhir, co. Perth). Gu. a cinquefoil slipped betw. three crescents ar. Crest— An elephant's trunk ppr.
7) (Kelly, co. Fife). Gu. three crescents within a bordure engr. ar.
8) (Kinnedder, co. Fife). Gu. three crescents ar. within a bordure chequy of the second and first. Motto—Honesta peto.
9) (Prinlis, co. Fife). Gu. a saltire engr. betw. three crescents, one in chief and two in the flanks ar. Crest—A hand pointing to the clouds ppr. Motto—I'll hope, and not rue.
10) (Rossie, co. Perth). Gu. an estoile betw. three crescents ar. Crest—An eagle reguard. with wings expanded ppr. Motto—Altiora peto.
11) (Carpow, co. Fife). Gu. three crescents within a bordure ar. Crest—A unicorn’s head couped ar. Motto—Tout pourvoir.
12) (Ferguson-Oliphant, Broadfield House, co. Cumberland). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, gu. an elephant’s head couped betw. three crescents or, for Oliphant; 2nd and 3rd, per chev. dovetailed or and az. three boars’ heads couped counterchanged, within a bordure ar. charged with six buckles, for Ferguson. Crests—An elephant statant semee of crescents, holding in the trunk a fer de moline or, for Oliphant; a demi lion ramp. per chev. or and az. the dexter paw holding a thistle, and the sinister resting on a boar’s head couped az., for Ferguson.