See glossary for symbol meaning.
Oswald Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Oswald Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Oswald Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Oswald Family Gift Ideas
Browse Oswald family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More oswald Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (England). Az. a cross betw. four lions ramp. or. Crest—On a mount a stag lodged under a holly bush all ppr.
2) (Fingalton. co. Renfrew, 1672). Motto—Forti favet coelum. Az. a savage wreathed head and middle with bay leaves, having a sheaf of arrows hanging by his side, and bearing a bow in the sinister hand all ppr. and pointing with the other to a comet placed in the dexter chief point or. Crest—A dexter hand issuing out of a cloud and pointing to a star of eight rays ppr.
3) (Scotstown, co. Renfrew, 1764). Motto—Non mihi commodus uni. As the last, within a bordure erm. Crest—A ship under sail ppr.
4) (Gordon-Oswald, Scotstown, 1865). Motto—Non astutia. Quarterly, 1st and 4th, as the last: 2nd, az. three boars’ heads couped or, within a bordure per fesse ar. and of the second, and charged with three cushions gu., for Gordon; 3rd, quarterly, as Haldane, of Gleneagles (which see), a bordure wavy ar. Crest and Motto, for Oswald, as above. For Gordon, a dagger erect piercing a boar’s head erased ppr.
5) (Auchincruive, co. Ayr, 1770). Motto—Sequamur. As Fingalton, within a bordure engr. or. Crest—A dexter hand issuing out of a cloud and pointing to a star ppr.
6) (Haldane-Oswald, of Auchincruive, 1861). Quarterly, 1st, as the last; 2nd, gu. three leopards in pale pass. guard. ar., for Haldane, of that Ilk; 3rd, ar. a saltire engr. betw. four roses gu.; 4th, or, a bend chequy sa. and ar. Additional Crest—An eagle’s head erased ppr. Additional Motto—Suffer. Supporters—Two eagles ppr. beaked and membered or.
7) (Dunnikier, co, Fife). Motto—Monstrant viam. Az. a savage ppr. wreathed with laurel, bearing in his sinister hand a baton erected on his shoulder vert, and in his dexter hand a cross staff, and pointing to a star placed in dexter chief or. Crest—A star of six points wavy ar.
8) (Dalderne, co. Sterling). Motto—Monstrant astra viam. Az. a savage ppr. wreathed with laurel bearing in his sinister hand a baton erected on his shoulder vert, and pointing with the dexter to a comet or, placed in dexter chief. Crest—A comet or.