Overton Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Somersham, co. Huntington, cos. Warwick and Lincoln. Visit. Warwick, 1619). Az. a chev. erm. betw. three unicorns’ heads erased ar. armed and crined or.
2) (Lea, co. Leicester). Ar. a bend az. betw. a rose in chief and a fleur-de-lis in base gu.
3) (Morecot, co. Rutland. Visit. 1618). Ar. a cross formée gu. Crest—A maiden’s head ppr. vested gu. crined or.
4) (co. Westmorland). Az. a bend or, a border ar.
5) (co. York). Ar. a fess wavy gu. betw. three magpies ppr.
6) Ar. a bend sa. in chief a rose gu. in base a fleur-de-lis of the last.
7) Az. a bend or, a border of the last. Crest—On a chapeau gu. turned up erm. a martlet sa.
8) Lozengy or and az. on a chief ar. a saltire gu. charged with five bezants betw. two mullets in pale of the fourth.
9) Sa. a chev. betw. three peacocks’ heads erased ar.
10) Ar. on a bend sa. three crosses crosslet or.