1) (co. Kent). Chequy ar. and sa. a bend gu.
2) (Cirencester and Wishanger, co. Gloucester, and Finbarrow, co. Suffolk). (Bishop’s Wood, cos. Gloucester and Hereford). Chequy ar. and sa. on a bend gu. three escallops or. Crest—A horse’s head sa. crined or, erased per fesse gu. Another Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a horse’s head sa.
3) (co. Kent; 4 March, 1630). Vaire ar. and sa. on a chief of the last three roses of the first seeded or, barbed vert. Crest—An arm embowed, tied round the elbow with a ribbon, holding in the hand ppr. a fireball of the last.
4) (Breakspeares, co. Middlesex). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, gu. on a fesse engr. cotised or, betw. three partridges rising of the last as many torteaux, for Partridge; 2nd and 3rd, az. a chev. or, betw. three eagles displ. with two heads ar., for Ashby. Crest—A partridge rising with an ear of wheat in the mouth all ppr.
5) (co. Stafford). Gu. a scythe in pale ar.
6) Gu. on a fesse ar. betw. three lions ramp. or, as many partridges ppr. Crest—A demi lion ramp. or, collared gu. garnished of the first.
7) Vert a chev. erm. betw. three partridges rising or. Crest—A partridge rising or, in the beak an ear of wheat ppr.
8) (Horsenden House, co. Bucks). Az. on a bend engr. or, three partridges ppr. Crest—An etoile or. Motto—Esse quam videri.
9) Gu. a fesse vairé or, and az. betw. three bezants each charged with a partridge of the field a bordure of the second, billettée sa. Crest—A demi leopard ramp. guard. sa. bezantee, gorged with a collar gu. charged with three plates.
10) Chequy ar. and sa. on a bend gu. three martlets or.
11) or Partrich - Gu. on a bend ar. betw. two lions ramp. or, three parrots vert. Crest—Out of a rose gu. stalked and leaved vert, a lion’s head or.
12) or Partrich - Gu. on a fesse betw. two cotises and three partridges volant or, as many torteaux, each charged with a demi rose of the second.
13) (Northwold, co. Norfolk, and Hockham Hall, Thetford, co. Norfolk; descended from Henry Partridge, Esq., Alderman of London, who d. in 1666). Gu. on a fesse cotised or, betw. three partridges with wings displ. of the last, as many torteaux. Crest—A partridge as in the arms. Motto—Dum spiro spero.
14) (Long Sutton, co. Lincoln). Gu. a fesse or, betw. three partridges volant ar.
15) (London). Gu. a fesse vairé or and az. betw. three bezants, on each a partridge of the field.
16) Sa. a fesse cotised between three partridges volant or. Crest—A partridge volant or.
17) Ar. on an inescutcheon within an orle of martlets gu. a lion ramp. or.
18) Ar. fretty gu.