2) (Earl of Rosse). Gu. three leopards’ faces ar. Crest—Out of a ducal coronet or, a cubit arm holding a sprig of roses all ppr. Supporters—Two leopards ar. pellettée each gorged with a collar gu. charged with four bezants. Motto—Pro Deo et rege.
3) (co. Buckingham). Az. on a chev. ar. betw. three oak leaves or, as many crosses gu. Crest—On a chapeau az. turned up erm. an eagle’s head erased ar. ducally crowned or. charged on the neck with a cross gu.
4) (Hemerton, co. Gloucester). Az. a chev. erm. betw. three trefoils ar.
5) (co. Hereford). Gu. a leopard’s face betw. three crosses pattée fitchée at the foot ar. Crest—A halbert headed ar. embrued gu.
6) (Sir John Parsons, Lord Mayor of London in 1704, and Humphrey Parsons, Lord Mayor in 1731). Gu. two chevronels erm. betw. three eagles displ. or. Crest—An eagle’s leg erased at the thigh or, standing on a leopard's face gu.
7) (Island of Barbadoes; borne by the Rev. John Parsons, M.A., of Begbrook House, co. Gloucester, Vicar of Marden, co. Wilts, son of the late Daniel Parsons, Esq., M.D., of Barbadoes, in which island the family, a branch of that of Great Milton, co. Oxford, has long been settled). Gu. two chevronels erm. betw. three eagles displ. or. Crest—A demi griffin segreant ar. beaked and armed gu.
8) (Steyning, co. Sussex; granted 23 April, 1661). Per fesse az. and sa. three suns or. Crest—A garb of quatrefoils vert, handed or.
9) Per fesse sa. and az. three suns or. Crest—A garb of trefoils vert, banded or.
10) Az. two swords in saltire blades ar. hilts and pomels or, pierced through a human heart ppr. in chief a cinquefoil az. Crest—A tower ar.
11) Gu. a leopard’s lace betw. three crosses pattée fitchée ar.
12) (Clanefewedog, co. Radnor). Quarterly, 1st, or, a chev. betw. four crosses crosslet fltchée gu., for Parsons; 2nd, ar. two lions pass. guard. az. armed and langued gu., for Hanmer; 3rd, erm. a lion ramp. sa. armed and lanpued gu. a canton chequey or and gu., for Jeffreys; 4th, gu., three owls ar., for Morgan. Crest—A demi lion ramp. gu. Motto—Quid retribuam.
13) (Langley, co. Buckingham, Epsom, co. Surrey, and Stanton on-the-Wolds, co. Nottingham, bart., extinct 1812; this family obtained a baronetcy in 1661, and became extinct in the male line on the death of Sir Mark Parsons, fourth and last bart.). Ar. a chev. betw. three holly leaves vert. Crest—Upon a chapeau gu. turned up erm. a griffin's head erased ar. beaked also gu.