Peckham Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Swaffham, co. Norfolk). Chequy or and sa. a fesse erm.
2) (co. Suffolk). Sa. a chev. or, betw. three crosses crosslet fitchée ar.
3) (co. Kent, and Little Green, Upmarden, and Lordington, co. Sussex; the dau. and heir, Sarah Peckham, to. Thomas Phipps, Esq., of Heywood House, co. Wilts). Erm. a chief quarterly gu. and or.
4) (Nyton, co. Sussex; claiming descent from the Peckhams of Kent; the heiress, Mary, m. Charles Hewitt Smith, Esq., of Ashling Lodge, co. Sussex, and left one son, Charles Peckham Smith, Esq., of Nyton, who assumed, in 1820, the name and arms of Peckham only). Erm. a chief quarterly or and gu. Crest—An ostrich ppr. Motlo—Tentanda via est.
5) Sa. a chev. ar. betw. three crosses crosslet or.
6) Az. a cross terminated with four leopards’ heads or.
7) Erm. on a chief per pale or and az. a crescent gu.