Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Swaffham, co. Norfolk). Chequy or and sa. a fesse erm.
2) (co. Suffolk). Sa. a chev. or, betw. three crosses crosslet fitchée ar.
3) (co. Kent, and Little Green, Upmarden, and Lordington, co. Sussex; the dau. and heir, Sarah Peckham, to. Thomas Phipps, Esq., of Heywood House, co. Wilts). Erm. a chief quarterly gu. and or.
4) (Nyton, co. Sussex; claiming descent from the Peckhams of Kent; the heiress, Mary, m. Charles Hewitt Smith, Esq., of Ashling Lodge, co. Sussex, and left one son, Charles Peckham Smith, Esq., of Nyton, who assumed, in 1820, the name and arms of Peckham only). Erm. a chief quarterly or and gu. Crest—An ostrich ppr. Motlo—Tentanda via est.
5) Sa. a chev. ar. betw. three crosses crosslet or.
6) Az. a cross terminated with four leopards’ heads or.
7) Erm. on a chief per pale or and az. a crescent gu.