See glossary for symbol meaning.
Pemberton Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Pemberton Family Gift Ideas
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Pemberton Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Pemberton Family Gift Ideas
Browse Pemberton family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More pemberton Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (St. Alban’s, co. Herts). Ar. three buckets sa. hoops and handles or. Crest—A dragon’s head erased sa.
2) (Pemberton, co. Lancaster). Ar. a chev. vert betw. three buckets sa. hoops and handles or.
3) (co. Lancaster). Ar. a chev. betw. three buckets sa. Crest—An eagle ppr. preying on a coney ar.
4) (Lord Mayor of London, 1611, and of Rushdon, co. Northampton). Ar. a chev. betw. three buckets sa. hoops er. Crest—A dragon’s head vert couped gu.
5) (co. York). Ar. three buckets sa. hoops and handles or.
6) (Aislaby, co. Durham, A.D. 1595; descended from John Pemberton, of Stanhope, living in 1400). (Bainbridge Holme and Barnes, co. Durham; descended from John Pemberton, Esq., of Hilton, a scion of Pemberton, of Aislaby). Ar. a chev. ermines betw. three griffins’ heads couped sa. Crest—A griffin’s head couped and gorged with a ducal coronet all ppr. Motto—Labore et honore.
7) (Torry Hill, near Sittingbourne). Erm. an estoile or, betw. three buckets sa. hoops and handles or. Crest—A dragon’s head erm. erased gu. ducally gorged or, and transfixed by an arrow fessewise ppr. Motto—Ut tibi sic alterl.
8) (Milton, co. Northampton). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, ar. a chev. betw. three buckets sa. with hoops and handles or; 2nd and 3rd, ar. three dragons’ heads erect sa. couped and langued gu. Crest—A dragon’s head erect sa, couped and langued gu.
9) (Childe-Pemberton, Millichope Parle, co. Salop). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, Pemberton, or, two chevronels betw. three buckets sa.; 2nd, Childe, gu. a chev. erm. betw. three eagles close ar.; 3rd, Baldwyn, ar. a saltire sa. a crescent for diff. Crests—1st, Childe: An eagle with wings expanded ar. enveloped with a snake ppr.; 2nd, Pembebton: A griffin’s head couped sa. in the front a crescent or; 3rd, Baldwin: On a mount vert a cockatrice ar. wattled, combed, and beaked or, ducally gorged and lined gold, a crescent for diff. Motto—Per Deum meum, transilio murum.
10) Ar. a chev. vert betw. three well buckets sa.
11) Ar. a water bucket sa. hoops and handle or.