Pennington Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Pennington, co. Lancaster 1664). Or, five fusils conjoined in fess az.
2) (Baron Muncaster). (Thorley, co. Herts). Or, five fusils in fess az. Crest—A mountain cat pass. guard. ppr. Supporters— Dexter, a lion reguard. ppr. charged on the breast with an oak branch vert; sinister, a horse reguard. ppr. bridled or. Mottoes—Vincit amor patriae. Over the crest, Firm, vigilant, active.
3) (Thickthorn, co. Warwick). Same Arms. Crest—A leopard pass. guard. Motto—Vincit amor patriae.
4) (Wigan, co. Lancaster, 1664). Same Arms, with a canton gu.
5) (Thorncomb, co. Devon). Or, five fusils in fesse az. each charged with a cinquefoil ar. Crest—A man’s head couped below the shoulders in armour front face ppr. betw. two wings.
6) (co. Lancaster). Az. three falcons or.
7) (co. Lancaster). Az. three falcons ar. belled, beaked and legged or.
8) Ar. five fusils, in fesse, az.
9) (Sir Isacc, Lord Mayor of London, 1643) Or, five lozenges, in fesse, az.
10) (Essex and Yorkshire) Or, five fusils, in fesse, az. a label gu.