Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Cottenham, co. Cambridge). Sa. on a bend or, betw. two nags’ heads erased ar. three fleurs-de-lis of the first. Crtat—A camel’s head erased or, bridled and ducally gorged sa.
2) (co. Essex). Az. a fess cotised or, betw. six crosses crosslet ar.
3) (Lord Mayor of London, 1578). Az. crusily or, a chev. betw. two organ pipes of the last.
4) (co. Stafford). Ar. two organ pipes conjoined in chev. gu. betw. ten crosses crosslet sa.; another,
5) (co. Stafford). Vert crusily two fifes or sackbuts or.
6) (temp. Edward III.). Or, a fess betw. six crosses crosslet az.
7) Az. a fess ar. betw. six crosses crosslet of the second.
8) Or, a chev. gu. a canton vert.
9) Ar. on a fess wavy betw. three leopards’ faces az. as many crescents of the field, a chief vair.
10) Az. two lions pass. guard. or.