Pipe Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Cottenham, co. Cambridge). Sa. on a bend or, betw. two nags’ heads erased ar. three fleurs-de-lis of the first. Crtat—A camel’s head erased or, bridled and ducally gorged sa.
2) (co. Essex). Az. a fess cotised or, betw. six crosses crosslet ar.
3) (Lord Mayor of London, 1578). Az. crusily or, a chev. betw. two organ pipes of the last.
4) (co. Stafford). Ar. two organ pipes conjoined in chev. gu. betw. ten crosses crosslet sa.; another,
5) (co. Stafford). Vert crusily two fifes or sackbuts or.
6) (temp. Edward III.). Or, a fess betw. six crosses crosslet az.
7) Az. a fess ar. betw. six crosses crosslet of the second.
8) Or, a chev. gu. a canton vert.
9) Ar. on a fess wavy betw. three leopards’ faces az. as many crescents of the field, a chief vair.
10) Az. two lions pass. guard. or.