Pym Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Pym Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Brymmore, co. Somerset, bart., extinct 1683; John Pym, the celebrated patriot, left an only surviving son, Sir Charles Pym, who was created a bart. in 1663. His only dau. Mary, heiress of her brother, Sir Charles Pym, second and last bart., m. Sir Thomas Hales, Bart., of Beaksbourne). Sa. a bull’s head couped ar. enclosed in a wreath or and az. Crest—A lion’s gamb holding up a human heart ppr.
2) (arms in Norton Church, co. Hereford). Sa. on a fess ar. betw. three owls or, as many crosses crosslet of the field, a bordure of the second.
3) (the Hasells, co. Beds). Sa. on a fess betw. three owls or, as many crosses crosslet of the first. Crest—A hind’s head erased or, gorged with a collar flory counterflory az. and holding in the mouth trefoil slipped ppr.
4) (Sidford, co. Devon). Ar. an annulet sa.
5) (Wycombe, co. Bucks). Gu. on a fess betw. three owls as many crosses patonce sa. a bordure of the second.
6) (or Pyne) (co. Cornwall). Ar. a bend gu. betw. six mullets sa.