Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Brymmore, co. Somerset, bart., extinct 1683; John Pym, the celebrated patriot, left an only surviving son, Sir Charles Pym, who was created a bart. in 1663. His only dau. Mary, heiress of her brother, Sir Charles Pym, second and last bart., m. Sir Thomas Hales, Bart., of Beaksbourne). Sa. a bull’s head couped ar. enclosed in a wreath or and az. Crest—A lion’s gamb holding up a human heart ppr.
2) (arms in Norton Church, co. Hereford). Sa. on a fess ar. betw. three owls or, as many crosses crosslet of the field, a bordure of the second.
3) (the Hasells, co. Beds). Sa. on a fess betw. three owls or, as many crosses crosslet of the first. Crest—A hind's head erased or, gorged with a collar flory counterflory az. and holding in the mouth trefoil slipped ppr.
4) (Sidford, co. Devon). Ar. an annulet sa.
5) (Wycombe, co. Bucks). Gu. on a fess betw. three owls as many crosses patonce sa. a bordure of the second.
6) (or Pyne) (co. Cornwall). Ar. a bend gu. betw. six mullets sa.