Quincey Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research service that traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (co. Lincoln). Gu. seven mascles conjoined or, three, three, and one.
2) Gu. six mascles or, three, two, and one; another,
3) Gu. five cinquefoils ar. two, two, and one.
4) Az. six cinquefoils pierced ar. three, two, and one.
5) Gu. six cinquefoils pierced or, three, two, and one.
6) Gu. a cinquefoil pierced or (another, ar.).
7) (Scotland). Gu. three mascles or.
8 & 9) (Earl of Winchester, extinct 1264; Saier de Quincy, temp. Henry II., had a grant of the Manor of Bushby, co. Northampton, his son, Saier de Quincy, was created Earl of Winchester by King John, and had two sons, Robert, second earl, d. s. p.m. in the Holy Land, and Roger, third earl, d. s. p. m. 1264). Borne by Robert de Quincy— Or, a fess gu. a label of twelve points az.; borne by Roger de Quincy—Gu. seven mascles conjoined or, three, three, and one.