See glossary for symbol meaning.
Riggs Family Coat of Arms
Click on your preferred shield image and then click on the "Buy this image" button.
Variations of this name: Rygges, Rigg, Rigge, Rigges.We have several coat of arms design(s) for the name Riggs. Click on the thumbnails to view each design.
Riggs Family Gift Ideas
Don’t like ordering online? Order by phone 1-408-983-2800
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Riggs Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Riggs Family Gift Ideas
Browse Riggs family gift ideas and products below. If there are multiple coats of arms for this surname, you will see them at the top of this page and can click on the various coat of arms designs to apply them to the gift ideas below.
Clothing & Accessories
Kitchen & Bath
Fun & Games
More riggs Family Gift Ideas
Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) or Rygges - (Strangle Thorpe, co. Lincoln, and co. Middlesex). Gu. a fess erm. betw. three water spaniels ar. each holding in the mouth a birdbolt or. Crest—A talbot pass. gu. eared or, holding in the mouth a birdbolt gold.
2) (Steward of the Household to Charles, Lord Mount joy, Lord Deputy of Ireland; Fun. Ent. Ulster’s Office, 1600). Erm. a cross patonce purp. a mullet for diff.
3) (Chorlton-on-Medlock, co. Lancaster, 1875). Erm. on a chev. gu. three annulets or. Crest—A cock sa. combed and wattled gu. Motto—Dum vivo cano.
4) or Rigges - Erm. a cross flory purp.
5) (co. Cumberland). Erm. on a chev. gu. three annulets or. Crest—A human heart or, charged with a rose gu.
6) (Carbery, co. Edinburgh). Ar. a saltire vert cantoned with four mullets gu.
7) (Dounfield, co. Fife, 1750). Same Arms. Crest—A cock sa. beaked and armed gu. Motto—Virtute et labore.
8) (Rigsland, afterwards Morton, Scotland). Vert a saltire engr. ar. betw. a mullet in chief, two garbs in flanks, and three roses in base or, a bordure of the third, charged with eight crescents of the field. Same Crest and Motto.
9) (co. Lincoln). Ar. a chev. betw. three mullets pierced sa.
10) (Wood Broughton, Cartmel, co. Lancaster). Gu. two bars gemel betw. three escallops ar. Crest—A sheldrake ppr. in the beak an escallop ar. Motto—Festina lente.
11) (Farnham, co. Surrey, Southampton, and Stanning, co. Sussex). Gu. a fess vair betw. three water spaniels ar. each holding in the mouth a birdbolt or, feathered of the third. Crest—A talbot pass. gu. eared or, holding in the mouth a birdbolt gold, feathered ar.
12) (London. Visit. London, 1568). Gu. a fess betw. three water spaniels ar. each holding in the mouth a birdbolt in bend or. Crest—A water spaniel ar. holding in the mouth a birdbolt or.