Robichon Coat of Arms
Click below to change main image
Which coat of arms or "family crest" is mine?
Choose the design you like best, just your ancestors did when they painted these symbols on the shields they carried into battle and displayed in their homes. These coats of arms are real, historical works of art/culture dating back as far as 1100AD. Most of these designs were compiled and documented by genealogists and heraldists in large books published in the nineteenth century. These arms were owned by individuals who bore your surname, and were passed down through the generations from father to son, earning the monicker "family crest".
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) Jersey - D'azur au chevron d'argent accolé d'un serpent mordant sa queue du même et acc en chef de deux étoiles d'or et en pointe d'une colombe du second
2) Ile-de-France - D'argent à un croissant de sable acc de trois rencontres de cerf de gueules
3) Robichon de Trorolland - Bretagne - D'or à une rose de sable
4) Michael Robichon (Source: ARMORIAL DE FRANCE EN 1696 PAR D'HOZIER)
5) Jean Robichon Lieuten de Bourgeoisie delavilla d Aubusson. (Source: ARMORIAL DE FRANCE EN 1696 PAR D'HOZIER)
6) Pierre Robichon, also Paul Robichon, cure da la Mussoire. (Source: ARMORIAL DE FRANCE EN 1696 PAR D'HOZIER)
7) Officer Chez le Roy (Source: ARMORIAL DE FRANCE EN 1696 PAR D'HOZIER)
8) Marie Anne Robichon v. d'Etienne Rogier Ec. "S" du Breuil. (Source: ARMORIAL DE FRANCE EN 1696 PAR D'HOZIER)
Origin, Meaning and Family History of the Robichon Name
We don’t yet have this section of research completed for this name. If you are interested in being notified when research becomes available, please use this form to contact us and we will let you know as soon as we have something!
Robichon Coat of Arms Meaning
See glossary for symbol meaning.