Blazons & Genealogy Notes1) (Wedon Pinkeney, co. Northampton; Sir Thomas Wale, K.G., one of the Founder Knights of the Garter, described by Stowe, “ a knight of great virtue and worthiness,” son and heir of Sir Thomas Wale, by Lucy, his wife, Lady of the Manor of Wedon Pinkeney, d. in Gascony, 26 Oct. 1352). Or, a lion ramp. gu.
2) (co. Essex). (Broadwas, co. Worcester). Ar. on a cross sa. five lions ramp. or.
3) (Shepton Mallec, co. Somerset). Same Arms. Crest—A lion ramp. or, holding a long cross sa.
4) (co. Northumberland). Gu. a chev. betw. three goshawks ar. Crest—A greyhound courant ar.
5) Ar. a cross sa. Crest—A yew tree ppr.
6) (Eydon, co. Northants). Or, a lion ramp. gu.