Wale Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Wale Coat of Arms Gallery
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Wedon Pinkeney, co. Northampton; Sir Thomas Wale, K.G., one of the Founder Knights of the Garter, described by Stowe, “ a knight of great virtue and worthiness,” son and heir of Sir Thomas Wale, by Lucy, his wife, Lady of the Manor of Wedon Pinkeney, d. in Gascony, 26 Oct. 1352). Or, a lion ramp. gu.
2) (co. Essex). (Broadwas, co. Worcester). Ar. on a cross sa. five lions ramp. or.
3) (Shepton Mallec, co. Somerset). Same Arms. Crest—A lion ramp. or, holding a long cross sa.
4) (co. Northumberland). Gu. a chev. betw. three goshawks ar. Crest—A greyhound courant ar.
5) Ar. a cross sa. Crest—A yew tree ppr.
6) (Eydon, co. Northants). Or, a lion ramp. gu.