Wallington Family Crest, Coat of Arms and Name History
Don’t know which Coat of Arms is yours?
We can do a genealogical research. Find out the exact history of your family!Learn More
This section has not yet been completed. If you are interested in having your genealogy done, we offer an affordable research servicethat traces your lineage so you can learn more about your ancestors, where they came from, and who you are.
Blazons & Genealogy Notes
1) (Cheltenham and Peers Court, co. Gloucester). Erm. three bars wavy sa. on a chief gu. a saltire or. Crest—A buck’s head ppr. erased gu. collared sa. charged with a cinquefoil or, betw. two lozenges ar.
2) (Dursley, co. Gloucester; granted 3 July, 1790, to Wallington, of Dursley, grandson ot Rev. Charles Wallington, by Elizabeth, his wife, dau. and heir of Nicholas Neale all of Dursley). Quarterly, 1st and 4th, erm. three bars wavy sa. on a chief gu. a saltire or, for Wallington; 2nd and 3rd, or, on a fess sa. surmounting a lion ramp. gu. three dexter hands ar., for Neale. Crest—A buck’s head ppr. erased gu. collared sa. charged with a cinquefoil or, betw. two lozenges ar. Motto—Non temere, sed fortiter.
3) Barry wavy of six ar. and sa. on a chief gu. a saltire or. Crest—On a ducal coronet or, a peacock ppr.
4) Or, a lion ramp. vert.
5) Ar. three piles wavy sa. on a chief gu. a saltire or.
6) (Lord of the Castle of Wallington, co. Northumberland). Ar. a chev. betw. three martlets gu.